How long should a restart take on Windows 10?
Fresh start will remove many of your apps. The next screen is the final one: click on Start and the process will begin. It could take as long as 20 minutes, and your system will probably restart several times.
Why is Windows 10 stuck restarting?
What are the possible causes of Windows 10 restart stuck or Windows 10 restarting loop? Your computer is not shut down properly the last time. There are one or more unresponsive processes running in the background. Drivers, programs, software, or hardware are not installed properly.
Why does Windows 10 restart take so long?
The reason why the restart is taking forever to complete might be an unresponsive process running in the background. For example, the Windows system is trying to apply a new update but something stops from working properly during the restart operation.
What to do if Windows 10 is stuck on restarting?
6 Fixes For Windows 10 Stuck on Restarting
- Unplug ALL external devices from your computer.
- Disable Fast Startup.
- Restore the Software Distribution Package.
- Update your device drivers.
- Disable Geolocation, Cryptographic and Selective Startup.
- Update your BIOS.
Related posts on windows 10 :
- How To Uninstall Windows 10 After A Month
- How To Make Windows 10 Look And Feel Like Windows 7
- Windows 10 Graphics Card Compatibility
- Sims 3 Crashes Windows 10
- Cast To Xbox 360 From Windows 10
- How To Turn Off Youtube Notifications On Windows 10
- Hp Audio Driver Windows 10
- Does Winzip Come With Windows 10