How do I retrieve text messages from iCloud?
Restore your messages from the backup You can restore photos, contacts, call logs, app data, and more. To restore text messages from iCloud, select the option of Text Messages and click on the Restore to device button. Wait for a while as the entire process would be finished.
How do I download messages from iCloud to my iPhone?
A. Configure Your Messages Settings
- From your iPhone (or iPad), go to your Settings app.
- Tap your Name to open settings for your account.
- Select iCloud.
- The screen will display the list of apps where data is synced to your iCloud account. Make sure the sync for Messages is turned on.
How can I see my messages on iCloud?
Open the Settings app on your device.
- At the top of the Settings menu, tap your name to get to your Apple ID menu.
- Tap iCloud.
- Under Apps using iCloud, scroll down to Messages and toggle the switch to the on position, turning it green.
How do I get my messages from iCloud to my iPhone?
Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, then turn on Messages (if it’s not already turned on). Every message you send and receive on your iPhone is saved in iCloud. And, when you sign in with the same Apple ID on a new device that also has Messages in iCloud turned on, all your conversations show up there automatically.
Why can’t I see my messages on iCloud?
For your privacy, Messages in iCloud is end-to-end encrypted, which means you can’t view or access Messages online via browser.
Related Posts On iCloud:
- How do I approve my iPhone from another device on iCloud?
- Can you sync iCloud to Android?
- Is it OK to delete backup on iCloud?
- How do I see my iCloud links?
- How do I transfer from iPhone to Android without iCloud?
- How do I open iCloud files on my PC?
- Why is iCloud for Windows not working?
- Should I delete old iPhone backups on iCloud?
- How do I access iCloud from my Mac computer?
- How do I move stuff from iPhone to iCloud?
- How do I move things to iCloud storage?