How do I create my own playlist on Android?
To create a playlist from any song’s overflow menu or Now Playing overflow menu:
- Tap the overflow menu (3 vertical dots).
- Select Add to Playlist.
- Click Create New Playlist.
- Enter the name of your new playlist and tap Save.
How do I create a playlist on my Samsung phone?
For Android Smartphone On your Android smartphone, launch the YouTube app (if you have not installed it, here’s the link). Tap the Menu button and select the My Channel option. Go to the Playlists tab and select your playlist
Where is my playlist on my Android phone?
Create a playlist on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Android device
- Open the Apple Music app.
- At the bottom of your screen, tap Library.
- Tap Playlists.
- Tap New Playlist.
- Give your playlist a name, then tap Add Music.
- Find the music that you want to add.