How do I create a folder on my phone?
Press down on the app icon again and drag it across your screen to another app you would like to place in the same folder. Hovering one app icon over another will create a folder; stop holding down the application icon to drop both applications into your new folder.
How do I create a folder on my Samsung Android?
How do I create the folders on Home screen?
- On the Home screen, tap and hold an app, and then drag it over another app.
- Drop the app when a folder frame appears around the apps.
- Tap the area above the horizontal line and enter a folder name.
- On the Home screen, new folder is created.
How do I make a new folder on my phone?
Create a folder
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Drive app.
- At the bottom right, tap Add.
- Tap Folder.
- Name the folder.
- Tap Create.
How do I create a folder on an Android phone?
Creating a Folder with a Home Screen Shortcut
- Tap your Android phone’s Menu button, and then tap Add.
- Tap New Folder. The folder now appears on your home screen.
- Tap and hold widgets to select them, and then drag them into the folder, if desired.